2020 Tournament Postponed to 2021
AOGA 2020 – COVID-19 Update
Update on the 2020 AOGA Tournament
Due to the concerning global events that are ongoing, we met remotely with the Gleneagles Hotel Executive Management late last week. The outcome of that meeting was agreement reached to postpone this year’s 2020 AOGA until June 2021. The new dates are Friday 4th and Saturday 5th June 2021.
I am sure this won’t come as too much of a surprise as we suspect this was anticipated by many of you. Please accept our apologies if you feel it has taken this long for us to clarify matters, however I am sure you will appreciate we could not make the decision any earlier due to the uncertainty we found ourselves in over the last few weeks.
In the meantime we, the AOGA committee, wish you all a safe future and look forward to welcoming you back and renewing matters at our 2021 event.
Dawn Munro, on behalf of Doug Sedge – AOGA Chairman